So much new stuff! Here’s the list, friends:
- 2015 Homeless outreach with the GTLA BID, Venice Four Square Church, and LAPD — These are a few records from a brief 2015 collaboration between the Gateway to LA BID and others to provide homeless outreach
- Bylaws of the Palisades BID — Given how damned much trouble it is to coax thing one out of the PPBID and given that they’re evidently willing to spend thousands of dollars fighting my requests rather than just complying with them, it’s always a pleasant surprise to get anything at all out of these people. Of course, these are really the bylaws of the property owners’ association which administers the Palisades BID. Unlike seemingly every other BID in Los Angeles, these people named their POA the same thing as their BID, which makes the confusion even more complete than it usually is. This is probably because something else was already called the Pacific Palisades Property Owners Association.
And turn the page for minutes, minutes, minutes, and more minutes. Hours worth of minutes!
- East Hollywood BID Minutes — From 2012 through the present. It’s not clear whether the set is complete. I have inquiries out on that. This is interesting and important:
- Because reasons.
- Because Leron Gubler.
- Figueroa Corridor BID Minutes 1999 to date — Complete set. USC, all kinds of interesting stuff in here. More than 17 years worth!
- North Hollywood BID Minutes 2007 to date — Complete set. All manner of goodies in here!