I also have tax returns from the creepy little apartheid stronghold in South Central Hollywood known to the world as the Larchmont Village BID, as well as a bunch of assorted jive-ass nonsense from Mr. Mike out in Wilshire Center. Turn the page for links and descriptions.
- Los Feliz Village BID Mailing list — There are two tabs in the spreadsheet, one for 2016 and one for 2017. If someone knows a fast way to turn this into printable mailing labels, please get in touch!
- Larchmont Village BID tax returns — 2011 through 2015. Note that I didn’t get these via CPRA. The LVBID actually thinks it’s OK to ignore CPRA entirely. It’s not.
- Assorted stuff from Wilshire Center BID — Including tax returns from 2013 on and also the following:
- Bylaws of the Property Owners Association — Can you spot the section that’s illegally incompatible with the Brown Act? I suppose that if they don’t ever do it they can’t get busted for it, but why is it in there? Probably because they bought the bylaws at Office Depot.
- Transactions by vendor from January 2013 — I’m collecting lots of these now as the ones from South Park turned out to be so useful.
Image of Los Feliz Brown Derby is in the public domain according to an analysis of an astonishing number of technical details by a bunch of neckbearded Wikimedia editors who, honestly, have very little better in their lives to do2 than to sit around Mom’s basement figuring this nonsense out, so I trust them implicitly and you should too and also you can get a copy from them here.
- To say nothing of the hitherto-unreported-on-here years long intransigence of the HPOA over their mailing list, presently being litigated, and the fact that the City still has not sent me various other mailing lists, even though I asked for them in freaking August 2016.
- The same accusation has been leveled at the staff of this blog many and many a time by our ungrateful
victimsclients. Their ulteriority is all too obvious.